$10 for 3 hours
$30 per day
$90 per month
*Rates per section
6’ Snappy Unit. Platform Height 27” – 6’ Unit Weight 235 lbs.
6’ Snappy Unit with Guardrail. Unit Weight 235 lbs.
Unit Weight 90 lbs.
6’ Snappy Double Unit with Guardrail & Outriggers. Platform Height 27” – 12’
Unit Weight 386 lbs.
Legs are independently adjustable, allowing you to have a stable work surface on uneven ground or on stairways.
Steel edge banding protects all four sides of the exterior-grade plywood work platform without using rivets, screws or staples. Hand holds on each side provide ease in handling. Platform is held in place with spring-loaded retaining clips.
User friendly squeeze-lock is spring loaded to maintain the locked position at all times except when released for adjustment. A locking G-Pin is provided to prevent unintentional release. Additional snap pin is provided as a dual locked scaffold system.
5” swivel casters with dual brakes that prevent both rolling and swiveling when brake lever is depressed. Caster includes a 2” snap pin to attach the caster to the scaffold.
Use 4 outriggers on Snappy Scaffolds above 6’ high. Outrigger includes 2 snap pins and 1 thumb screw. Casters and base plates sold separately.
This interior utlity scaffolding unit is the strongest, most durable
multipurpose towers on the market. Guaranteed!
- Available in 6′
- 29″ wide frames with 2″ platform adjustment
- Platform deck is 29″ Wide x 7” Long
- One of the easiest units in the industry to use
- Rolls through a standard doorway
- Can stack units for increased work heights
- Use on level surfaces or stair
- Heavy duty 5/8″ plywood deck with steel edge banding
- 2 pieces make a complete guard rail system, including the toe board
- Powder-coated finish
- Meets or Exceeds Requirements of American National Standards Institute ANSI CODE A 10.8
- Meets or Exceeds OSHA Requirements
- Patent Noumbers: 6,471,003 & 6,761,247
- Maximum Load Capacity: 1000 lb Distributed