Material lift cable jack
$35 for 4 hours
$60 per day
$180 per week
$540 per month
- 12′, 18′ & 24′ heights (3.9 m, 5.6 m, & 7.2 m)
- 650 lb capacity (300 kg)
- Fits through standard doorways & tail gates
- Loading Bar – great for overhead cranes
- Pulley Guards prevent cable from coming off
- Reversible forks
- Plunger pins for quick readjustment and compact storage
- No tools needed – no loose parts
- Variety of attachments
- Large 7/32″ (5.5mm) load cable
- Load cable feeds inside mast (no more exposed cable just inches away from operator’s face.)
- Highly reliable, single-speed winch uses idler roller to feed four rollers to feed cable evenly on the drum to avoid cable flats
- By pulling plunger pins, forks can be repositioned for added height or just to get flush with the ceiling.
- Hard tread urethane wheels with Delrin® bearings.
- Mounted on base top, stabilizer legs fold down with ease and lock in place. The 2118 and 2124 models come with stabilizer legs ( optional on models 2010, 2015, and 2112).
- Helps to roll into trucks or vans
- No tools or loose hardware to worry about. Leg lock mechanism releases with the push of a button and locks in the stored position. Leg rollers allow lift to be wheeled around. Forks remove by pulling plunger pins.
- Makes loading a truck or van hassle free (optional on Series 2000 Lifts).