Tiller Rear Tine 8.0 Horse Power
$45 for 3 hours
$80 per day
$225 per week
$675 per month
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine
- Superb power for digging in tough conditions. Durable commercial grade Honda 4-stroke engine offers easy starting, quiet operation, lower emissions, and easy refueling.
- 20″ tilling width, 12″ tine diameter
- Make quick work of large tilling areas.
- Convenient “loop handle” design allows operation from either side
- Allows the operator to safely operate the machine from the center, left or right positions. Makes it easier to turn the tiller around at the end of the row.< /li>
- Self propelled – 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Multiple speeds offer more options for tilling and transportation. The commercial grade transmission provides long tiller life and less maintenance.
- Heavy duty rear debris shield
- A full tine enclosure and full width rear shield provides operator protection and helps create a smooth, well tilled appearance to your garden.
- Protective front guard
- Provides protection and makes the tiller easy to tie down for transport.
- Easy access controls
- A simple, straightforward design that controls both tine and drive wheel engagement. Easy to reach, ergonomically designed controls are intuitive for rental and first time users.
- Adjustable depth bar
- Adjust the tilling depth for optimal performance in a variety of conditions.
- Pick your height – 4-position handlebar
- Adjust the handle position up or down to offer a comfortable operating height.
- Side tine shields allow tilling close to fences and plants
- Helps protect plants and prevents tines from catching fences and other structures when tilling close by.
- Reverse lock-out for safer operation
- For operator safety, prevents tines from being engaged in reverse.