Tiller Front Tine 5.0 Horse Power
$40 for 4 hours
$65 per day
$195 per week
$500 per month
- Staggered tines for smoother operation
- Provides smooth operation and less vibration, helping to improve tiller performance and minimize operator fatigue.
- Side discs standard
- Keeps the tiller aligned for neater furrowing, protects plants, and prevents tines from catching fences and sidewalks when tilling close by.
- Quick-adjust 3-position handle
- Adjusts to offer a comfortable operating height, no matter how tall you are.
- Easy-to-use adjustable depth bar
- The depth bar makes it easy to control the depth and speed of the tiller. This helps to improve the performance by working the soil more thoroughly. Easy to adjust, with no tools needed.
- Protective front engine guard
- Front guard provides engine protection and serves as an additional tie-down point.
- Easy-to-raise, retractable transport wheel
- Makes it easy to roll the tiller to and from the garden. The wheels easily lifts up to a locked position when tilling.